The following stipulations govern the content of nazarukfamily.com for questions of usage, copyright, and permissions:
Audio & Video
Nazaruk Family is the official repository of all Nazaruk Family songs and sermons. In order to maximize the ability and the flexibility of (some) material duplication, we would like to list the following guidelines that outline certain regulations:
You may not duplicate or distribute any of the Nazaruk Family music in any audio format (CD or MP3). You may not alter the original music or the lyrics that were created for the music. If wanting to share our music on a website or on another medium, you must first obtain the permission from us and follow the following restrictions:
1. If sharing the original music, you must use the full length of the recording.
2. You may not edit the content of the music or its metadata in any way.
3. State: “Copyright [fill in the year of the song or the songs collection] by Nazaruk Family. Used by permission from Nazaruk Family. www.nazarukfamily.com”
Please contact us if you want to share our music online or in a merchandise form.
You may duplicate and distribute Veniamin’s audio and video sermons in CD, DVD, and MP3 formats with the following restrictions outlined below:
1. You may duplicate and distribute only full-length versions of the messages.
2. You may not edit the content in any way.
3. You may not charge for the material.
4. You may link the messages at the Nazaruk Family Sermons website, but you may not post them on your own website.
5. If you copy material to a CD or DVD, please include the following information on the CD or DVD:
a. The title of the message
b. “Copyright [fill in the year of the message] by Veniamin Nazaruk. Used by permission from Nazaruk Family.”
c. www.sermons.nazarukfamily.com and/or www.nazarukfamily.com
d. (360) 695-9169
You are able to duplicate or distribute any of the text format documents that accompany the music (such as songs’ lyrics and the metadata). Please include the following information when duplicating or distributing:
1. Album name
2. The year of publication
3. “Copyright [fill in the year of the song or the songs collection] by Nazaruk Family. Used by permission from Nazaruk Family.
You are able to duplicate or distribute any of the text format documents found on the Veniamin Nazaruk Sermons website. If you want to use selected information from the site, please use only the original content and also site it.
Nazaruk Family and Veniamin Nazaruk Sermons reserve all copyright protections under applicable law. We reserve the right to revoke or modify these permissions at any time.
Thank you for your cooperation in these matters.